If you have pets and are moving to or from the United Arab Emirates, we imagine that you want to bring your beloved family members with you! As an international pet transporter, this is where we can be hugely helpful!
The reality is that the pet relocation process can be somewhat advanced and complicated, with numerous rules and regulations. These rules and regulations differ depending on the country you’re traveling to or coming from.
These rules and regulations change on a regular basis, sometimes overnight without any warning. Because of this, you need an expert on your side who can help you navigate the complexities of shipping your pet.
Some examples of pet regulations include:
- What is the required age of my pet being imported or exported?
- How many pets can be included on my passport?
- Do I need to vaccinate my pet for rabies before it travels?
- What other vaccinations does my pet need before traveling?
- Where can I have the Titer test done? Is it required?
- Can I fly with my snub-nosed pet during the summer months?
- Does my pet require a health certificate?
- Is my pet a banned breed which cannot be imported?
- Does my pet have an ISO-compliant microchip? Was it inserted before or after the rabies vaccination?
- Can my pet fly in the cabin with me or is it too big?
As you can see, there are numerous complicated questions surrounding the issue of pet travel.
Unfortunately, we’ve heard numerous stories of people being given incorrect or unhelpful information regarding pet shipping. The result has been a pet being stranded in an airport or even being sent back to where they came from.
By working with pet travel experts like us, you can be absolutely sure that everything goes smoothly and according to plan, with zero difficulties.
The good news is that the pet relocation process doesn’t have to be complicated.
At Sandy Paws, we are the pet travel experts. We know ALL the requirements for importing or exporting your pet, no matter what country you’re moving to or airline you’re flying.
We guarantee that your pet will reach its destination and be reunited with you in the smoothest, most stress-free, securest manner possible.
When it comes to relocating your pet, we are with you 100% of the way, from start to finish.
Please review our Important General Information
and Payment, Cancellation, and Refund Policies
PLEASE NOTE THAT GUARANTEE, SAFETY, AND RESERVATION PROTECTION TERMS ARE NOT APPLICABLE ON PET RELOCATION SERVICES AS THEY ARE BOUND WITH OTHER SECONDARY SERVICES OFFERED BY SANDY PAWS.